Transportation Change Procedure
If you find that your child will need to get home in a method different than their normal daily procedure, please contact the FHE office (636)542-7095. If the request will require your child to ride a different bus than the one assigned, please contact Fort Zumwalt Transportation at (636)240-3138. Only the Transportation Department can approve a bus change.